Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Slow and Steady might win the race, but I prefer speed

Alright, week one is complete and I am not impressed at all with my progress.  I lost only one pound and 1/2 of an inch.  That sucks.  I know, I know that this is the kind of results that last for the long term and if I keep working it will keep getting better, but I like to see more results quicker.  I guess I have only myself to blame, really.  I overindulged on the weekend with loads of white rice, chips, cake, cookies, pizza with not whole wheat crust...Now that I see it all written down, it's a wonder I lost that one pound.  I freaked out a little earlier in the week because I had actually put on three pounds.  Turns out it was a combination of timing (cycle), salt intake and lack of water.  So, here are the stats for this week, and a new goal to reach by next Monday:

Weight: 122 lbs
Bust: 32"   (Yay, it's the same)!
Waist: 26"  -1/2"
Hips: no change, boo.

Goals for next week:
Weight: 120 lbs
-1.5"   Inches off.  From anywhere.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment